Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Cooking

RomanticViolence - 9-21-2004 at 09:42 AM

Do any of you like to cook? Is there a particular thing that you cook best?.

I like to cook on the grill alot :)

RomanticViolence - 9-21-2004 at 11:48 AM

hahaha... no. My friends found that thing laying on the side of the road. They put in a shoe box and gave it to the bass player for his birthday.

It (the possum) sat around..drank a few beers.. smoked a couple ciggarettes and had some GoodTimes!! Then later he got eaten by the dogs.

BDx13 - 9-21-2004 at 12:37 PM

once again, all i can say is... "Lansdowne."

moron - 9-21-2004 at 12:51 PM

hahaha... wow

as for cooking, Im lazy so I dont cook anything really nice too often. From time to time I'll broil some fish or something like that. Nothing too difficult.

BDx13 - 9-21-2004 at 01:11 PM

i like cooking, but i just don't have the time right now to really do it. i grill a lot though, quick and easy.

moron - 9-21-2004 at 01:35 PM

where the hell do you grill? do you have a patio somewhere off of your apartment? I actually have a patio and a Charcoal grill, but the first thing is that it takes some time to get the charcoal to a good cooking temperature. The secondon thing that keeps me from grilling more is that I have no friends to invite over for a party. haha

Do I smell or something, Duane? Nobody seems to want to come over.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-21-2004 at 02:40 PM

you crackers dont know shit!
Its all about Texas Barbecue, Mexican Style! BBQ ribs, honey sweet, Fajita, the right way, moejas, sausage, chicken, all done right! With Mesquite wood.
Grilling is for steaks.
Ha!
im gonna have to invite all you dudes over to the house one day for a THORP BBQ.

LilOz - 9-21-2004 at 03:21 PM

Gabe, I'll bring the coquito, it may be puerto rican but that shit is so good

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
Do I smell or something, Duane? Nobody seems to want to come over.

Yes like moth balls, coffee and hi-karate

DAN SMASH - 9-21-2004 at 03:39 PM

I like to cook curry, madras or vindaloo- the hotter the better.
we got a big fuck off barbeque in our back yard, but the weather isnt too great a lot of the time.

BDx13 - 9-21-2004 at 04:09 PM

yeah, we've got a finished back yard, complete with a gas grill. i prefer charcoal, it's too much of a hassle in the city.

gabe's grub sounds good. one thing i miss about living in CA - good mexican food! althought last time i was out in santa cruz, a (mexican) friend of mine took me to get MENUDO for breakfast. i'll try anything, but i couldn't finish that shit, man. stomach soup is not my idea of a hangover cure!

moron - 9-21-2004 at 04:11 PM

I see Tripe at the supermarket all the time and I could never eat that if I prepared it myself. If I didnt know what it was and it was given to me I'd give it a chance though. It looks like beef stew.

RomanticViolence - 9-27-2005 at 10:56 AM

I thought i should mention that when i was camping in the mountains this weekend i saw people cooking eggs out of beer cans.

SAAAAARS - 9-27-2005 at 11:13 AM

i can cook basics but i love to bake, anything desert'ish is my specialty

JawnDiablo - 9-27-2005 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC
you crackers dont know shit!
Its all about Texas Barbecue, Mexican Style! BBQ ribs, honey sweet, Fajita, the right way, moejas, sausage, chicken, all done right! With Mesquite wood.
Grilling is for steaks.
Ha!
im gonna have to invite all you dudes over to the house one day for a THORP BBQ.

dude i was just in austin and ate at rudys 3 times while i was there. fuckin awesome...but hen i think my asshole fell out and caught on fire.

steak is my thing at home on the grill, though i dont get the opportinity to do it often...some good marinade...oh man