19 Miami, FL
20 Cleveland, OH
21 Dayton, OH
22 North Charleston, SC
23 Little Rock, AR
24 Oakland, CA
25 Cincinnati, OH

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle - 7-7-2005 at 06:41 AM

Dayton actually ranks over Cincy??? Weird.

I would have thought Louisville Kentucky would have made that list as well - I'm hearing about new murders it seems all the time coming out of Louisville..........

JawnDiablo - 7-7-2005 at 07:22 AM

philly isn't even on the map
chester? wheres fucking chester?

BDx13 - 7-7-2005 at 07:24 AM

NYC is fifth safest in cities with a population of over 500,000. We have over 8 million people living here.

brooklyn - 7-7-2005 at 07:41 AM

that's US only...
worldwide: 1 is Bogoto in Colombia and 2 is Johannesburg in South Africa

forsaken - 7-7-2005 at 08:40 AM

2 Detroit, MI
3 Atlanta, GA
6 Washington, DC
9 Richmond, VA
11 Baltimore, MD
17 Compton, CA
21 Dayton, OH
25 Cincinnati, OH

They are all the ones i've been to. The only one i really had problems in was Washington DC.

moron - 7-7-2005 at 09:37 AM

Most of Hartford is a fucking shit hole. Im not surprised to see it up there. Richest state with the shitties cities. Im surprised Bridgeport isnt up there.

rubeboy - 7-7-2005 at 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
chester? wheres fucking chester?

Thats Life - 7-7-2005 at 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by thedog
1 Camden, NJ
2 Detroit, MI
3 Atlanta, GA
4 St. Louis, MO
5 Gary, IN
6 Washington, DC
7 Hartford, CT
8 New Orleans, LA
9 Richmond, VA
10 Birmingham, AL
11 Baltimore, MD
12 Richmond, CA
13 Memphis, TN
14 Jackson, MS
15 Tampa, FL
16 San Bernardino, CA
17 Compton, CA
18 Springfield, MA
19 Miami, FL
20 Cleveland, OH
21 Dayton, OH
22 North Charleston, SC
23 Little Rock, AR
24 Oakland, CA
25 Cincinnati, OH

it blows my mind that springfield is so dangerous.

JawnDiablo - 7-7-2005 at 11:01 AM

Chester PA must be off the list

gavin - 7-7-2005 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
Chester PA must be off the list

camden yo

JawnDiablo - 7-7-2005 at 11:38 AM

word

clevohardcore - 7-7-2005 at 12:09 PM

I'll tell you guys what. I think next ear CLEVELAND will be alot higher because lately there have been alot of murders around here. Alot more than usual.

JawnDiablo - 7-7-2005 at 12:16 PM

had one in upper darby last night...back on the map baby yeah!

BL - 7-7-2005 at 06:47 PM

HEMET CALIFORNIA SHOULD BE ON THERE, EVENTHOUGH ITS JUST A SMALL DRUG TOWN IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. ITS LIKE WALKING THROUGH A SEA OF HUMAN SEWAGE... FOR INSTANCE, TUESDAY, THIS MOTHERFUCKER COMES UP TO ME WITH HIS FACE TOTALLY SMASHED IN AND GUSHING OUT BLOOD, CLOTHES DIRTY AS FUCK. THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS THE NERVE TO HIT ME UP FOR A "FEW BUCKS", HE GETS SO CLOSE I COULD TOUCH HIM, OR HE COULD STAB ME. ANYWAYS, I WAS LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO YOU, I DONT APPRECIATE YOU GETTIN IN MY SPACE ALL BLOODY AND DRUGGED UP... GO CALL THE COPS MOTHER FUCK." HE TOOK OFF AND WAS SCARRED... THAT KIND OF SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY, THERE ARE LIKE 5,000 HOMELESS THEIR. GRADE A SHIT HOLE... PRETTY GOD DAMN DANGEROUS, LAND OF THE LOST AND TOOTHLESS TWEEKERS...

CHEERS
BL

ENDERA.x - 7-7-2005 at 06:50 PM

lol/

toronto is goin up too. pure shootings and shit all the time, alot more murders in the last year

but then again thats only US cities being listed

moron - 7-7-2005 at 07:49 PM

but Michael Moore says that shootings dont happen in Canada.

bystanderfanzine.com - 7-8-2005 at 05:07 PM

7 Hartford, CT

worked in the school district there for 2 years...shit is outt hand

werd...

Neil of steel - 7-8-2005 at 05:39 PM

Word.

I live in Johannesburg.

Its pretty fuckin' dangerous over here. You guys in the US are pussies man you dont know crime till you come here to Johannesburg. Also, it seems over there crime is concentrated over there, so there are neighbourhoods over there you KNOW you dont go to. But over here, its EVERYWHERE, nowhere its safe. Get this, and this is just me and people I know personally:

* My car was stolen 8 months ago, they recovered it with a tracking system (due to the crime situation all cars are fitted with a standard satelite tracker so they steal it, they activate it and they find it)
* My car was stolen a month ago AGAIN, this time Tracker never found it.
* My old man was carjacked in our driveway a while back at gunpoint, they got his car back, again, via tracker.
* Two houses away from my ex-girlfriends house, they carjacked someone, but shot him dead
* My ex-girlfriend's car was stolen, in their driveway, BEHIND a locked gate, they fiddled with the gate, got it open
* They tried to carjack me, at gunpoint, but I ducked my head and drove off very fast
* My friends car which was one month old was stolen, and he was only out for like 20 minutes, had tracker, never got out.

The list goes on. The fucked up thing is too, ALL crimes here are violent. If they carjack you at gunpoint, chances are they will shoot you too for the heck of it. 99% of the time they end up not taking the car, just shooting you for nothing.

South Africa is fucked up!!!

JawnDiablo - 7-8-2005 at 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neil of steel
Word.

I live in Johannesburg.

Its pretty fuckin' dangerous over here. You guys in the US are pussies man you dont know crime till you come here to Johannesburg. Also, it seems over there crime is concentrated over there, so there are neighbourhoods over there you KNOW you dont go to. But over here, its EVERYWHERE, nowhere its safe. Get this, and this is just me and people I know personally:

* My car was stolen 8 months ago, they recovered it with a tracking system (due to the crime situation all cars are fitted with a standard satelite tracker so they steal it, they activate it and they find it)
* My car was stolen a month ago AGAIN, this time Tracker never found it.
* My old man was carjacked in our driveway a while back at gunpoint, they got his car back, again, via tracker.
* Two houses away from my ex-girlfriends house, they carjacked someone, but shot him dead
* My ex-girlfriend's car was stolen, in their driveway, BEHIND a locked gate, they fiddled with the gate, got it open
* They tried to carjack me, at gunpoint, but I ducked my head and drove off very fast
* My friends car which was one month old was stolen, and he was only out for like 20 minutes, had tracker, never got out.

The list goes on. The fucked up thing is too, ALL crimes here are violent. If they carjack you at gunpoint, chances are they will shoot you too for the heck of it. 99% of the time they end up not taking the car, just shooting you for nothing.

South Africa is fucked up!!!

shit that is terrible
and i still hear people bitch about riding the El in Philly....

JawnDiablo - 7-8-2005 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bystanderfanzine.com
7 Hartford, CT

worked in the school district there for 2 years...shit is outt hand

in high schools in Camden, NJ and Chester, PA you can take a class on how to convert semi automatic firearms to fully automatic street sweeping machine guns.....

thedog - 7-9-2005 at 08:10 PM

i saw THORP's band in camden years ago.

ENDERA.x - 7-10-2005 at 04:31 PM

public transit dont get me started
and Jersey is wack

CR83 - 7-11-2005 at 09:54 PM

STL MUTHA-FUCKAS!!! Like it makes me tough or "cool" because my city is #4.

I wonder if we can get some bumper stickers made? Something like:

"This year #4 and shooting to be #3"

hollymaconmovies - 7-12-2005 at 12:00 AM

It comes as no surprise to me that Camden, NJ is number one. It's a scary fucking place. Hartford, CT was a surprise to me when I went there. Two minutes off the exit ramp I thought it was a beautiful city and by the time I hit the Webster Theater I couldn't believe what a hole it was. NYC is exceptionally safe all things considered. I hate to say it, but Giuliani really did wonders for NYC and Bloomberg's not doing a bad job keeping it the way Rudy left it (safety wise). And Springfield, MA? Really? Apparently I haven't seen the worst of it.

bystanderfanzine.com - 7-12-2005 at 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by hollymaconmovies
It comes as no surprise to me that Camden, NJ is number one. It's a scary fucking place. Hartford, CT was a surprise to me when I went there. Two minutes off the exit ramp I thought it was a beautiful city and by the time I hit the Webster Theater I couldn't believe what a hole it was. NYC is exceptionally safe all things considered. I hate to say it, but Giuliani really did wonders for NYC and Bloomberg's not doing a bad job keeping it the way Rudy left it (safety wise). And Springfield, MA? Really? Apparently I haven't seen the worst of it.

Hartford is like night and day... like a third world country. I ran an after school program there... and I brought a kid home one day. The projects he was in were the scariest shit I have ever seen. His mom wrote a note the next day telling me not to do it again because she didn't want to be responsible if anything happened.

hollymaconmovies - 7-12-2005 at 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bystanderfanzine.com
Quote:
Originally posted by hollymaconmovies

Hartford is like night and day... like a third world country. I ran an after school program there... and I brought a kid home one day. The projects he was in were the scariest shit I have ever seen. His mom wrote a note the next day telling me not to do it again because she didn't want to be responsible if anything happened.

That was the impression I got...night and day. Off the exit ramp it was pristine. Totally clean, beautiful architecture, what I expected from a city with Mark Twain's home in it. And when I left the Webster, you could hear people screaming, there was a 'vendor' fighting with security and it was truely scary.

Canadian_Hardcore - 7-12-2005 at 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
but Michael Moore says that shootings dont happen in Canada.

michael moore was just doing that too make canada look better than america...im in edmonton alberta and wow toronto has worst ghetto than what he showed in the movie...and edmonton is i think one of the highest on crime and only has million and a half people....alot of drive by shootings and asian gangs

Canadian_Hardcore - 7-12-2005 at 02:08 AM

which is nothing compared to america probably^^^

Six66Mike - 7-17-2005 at 11:28 PM

Adelaide wins for worst city in Australia. More violent crimes & murders here than anywhere else in Australia and its one of the least populated capital cities haha. I moved to a fucking champ of a city.