Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I think I might get WASTED

tireironsaint - 8-6-2005 at 02:06 AM

I know a lot of you won't give two farts, much less a shit about this fest, but for the few who actually like the Punk, is anybody thinkin' about goin' to the Wasted Fest? Have you seen the fuckin' line-up? Check this out......sorry to youse with the slow connections, this is pretty big......

tireironsaint - 8-6-2005 at 03:44 AM

So I'm thinkin' about scrapin' up some cash and draggin' my ass to this as tons of my all time favorite bands (many of which I have never even seen) are playin' this thing and as I posted on some other message board I frequent, I'm interested in meeting some of the people I talk to online in person, so I'm tryin' to find out who might be around.

Anyone, anyone?

JawnDiablo - 8-6-2005 at 10:27 AM

holy shit....

newbreedbrian - 8-6-2005 at 11:15 AM

arggh. think i'll go buy a lottery ticket

SAAAAARS - 8-6-2005 at 12:34 PM

i would go to this if it was even an option. fuck the other coast being so far away. and that shit is expensive.

Discipline - 8-6-2005 at 04:53 PM

Holy fuck. Why is this shit never anywhere near me. We never get this kind of show in Canada. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

BDx13 - 8-6-2005 at 08:13 PM

that is quite a line up. nice to see some thorp representation on there with slapshot, aco, us bombs.
i don't think we have many regular west coast posters right now, and san bernardino is no where near brooklyn, so i'm out.

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle - 8-6-2005 at 11:07 PM

Man that's an awesome lineup - CockSparrer, Adicts, Slaughter & the Dogs - all those good ole bands Captain Oi keeps reissuing...GREAT stuff.

GabeTexasGAMC - 8-7-2005 at 12:09 AM

holy fuck dude...
Thats the kind of show that should travel.

tireironsaint - 8-10-2005 at 03:47 PM

Kinda funny that everybody was all up on this idea on this thread, but the new thread about it is all slams and shit.

RomanticViolence - 8-10-2005 at 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Kinda funny that everybody was all up on this idea on this thread, but the new thread about it is all slams and shit.

It's because you are just so awesome Mr. Saint!

Your old age has made you a magnet of positive comments... hahahahaha. Im just fucking with ya johnny... Ya know ;)