Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Ok, WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THE LOVE FOR THE NEW OUT TO WIN MP3???

THORP - 2-25-2005 at 02:08 PM

I want to see it. damn it.

The record is amazing

-THORP

moron - 2-25-2005 at 02:11 PM

Thorp's triumphant return to the board!!!

I didnt even realize there was a thread about it until I checked the front page. I think I listened to the song a day or two ago, and I liked it.

LilOz - 2-25-2005 at 02:34 PM

It is good, I hear another track up on myspace too. I am psyched.

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-25-2005 at 04:26 PM

nah its ok.

hahahaha!
Its Out to win, bck in action. Those dudes are hard.

moron - 2-25-2005 at 04:37 PM

I was supposed to see them at CBGBs a little while ago. I think the tour was Stretch Arm Strong, Terror, Between the Buried and Me and Out To Win. Of course I got there late and Out To Win was playing while I was in line.

BDx13 - 2-25-2005 at 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
I was supposed to see them at CBGBs a little while ago. I think the tour was Stretch Arm Strong, Terror, Between the Buried and Me and Out To Win. Of course I got there late and Out To Win was playing while I was in line.

wen was this? isn't terror playing cbs again soon?

moron - 2-25-2005 at 04:47 PM

POST METALFEST PARTY!!!!
sunday april 24th
@ CBGB 315 BOWERY
TERROR
Walls of Jericho
Remembering Never
The Acacia Strain
The Warriors
The Resurrection
13 dollars 5 pm doors
16 and over w/id

the show with Out To Win that I was talking about was some time last year. Maybe in the spring? Im really shitty with dates, but I remember the show vividly. Terror fucking tore the place down, and then everyone left before Stretch Armstrong played. I think you were there. You came right before Terror went on and then left right after them, at least I think that's what you said. I remember looking for you.

BDx13 - 2-25-2005 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
the show with Out To Win that I was talking about was some time last year. Maybe in the spring? Im really shitty with dates, but I remember the show vividly. Terror fucking tore the place down, and then everyone left before Stretch Armstrong played. I think you were there. You came right before Terror went on and then left right after them, at least I think that's what you said. I remember looking for you.

yup, you're right, i remember now. that was one of the most hyper sets i've seen in a long time.

BDx13 - 2-25-2005 at 05:51 PM

back to the topic...
this whole cd is fucking serious. are you people ready for it?

moron - 2-25-2005 at 05:53 PM

put it in the estore bitch!

ENDERA.x - 2-25-2005 at 06:52 PM

i never got to see em or mushmouth but hopefully one day!
for sure one day

that new song is ok, gets better after 1:03 really

i even posted about it on b9 and only got 2 replys

Big Ugly - 2-25-2005 at 08:28 PM

Not the best, but still pretty decent.

LilOz - 2-25-2005 at 08:32 PM

The song "Ghost Army" I heard on myspace definitely was better in my opinion, check it

http://www.myspace.com/outtowinbfl

BDx13 - 2-25-2005 at 10:03 PM

OBVIOUSLY, thorp is enthusiastic... this is the first thing he's posted in months!

ENDERA.x - 2-25-2005 at 11:50 PM

Ghost Army is a SICKKK song!

Reminds me of Lowlife... (lowlife from the UK and lowlife from germany, both are awesome and toughguy lol)

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-26-2005 at 02:57 AM

LOWLIFE is the shit!