Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: changes
serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 10:50 AM
changes

no, the topic is not referring to the 2pac song with the same name. the topic referrs to what the biggest changes in your life have been. it could be anything, from losing weight to an emptiness from losing someone close. also, it would be fun to know why the changes occurred.

ill start with mine. a couple of years ago, i actually believed in something. what it was, i dont know, but i wasnt as bitter and broken down as i am now. i actually felt bad for people, i thought tomorrow would bring a better day, but slowly i began to think otherwise. it was about the same time as i started listening to blood for blood. at first i didnt really listen to the lyrics, but day by day, i realized what was being shouted by rob and buddha, was true. people DO let you down all the time, the world IS shit and stand alone, because there is none other than yourself that you can trust. that is true heart, not like all the fucking posicorebands from oc or some other rich place in the world.

it wasnt all rob lyrics though, but they helped me open up my eyes to the world that were living in. callousness, no love, greed all around and a mentality that said, kick the one who is already down, because if nobody else cares, why should i? so yeah, why should i? i did before, but now. i rely on myself to 100%, and shut others out, because i know no one can be trusted. without making this into some kind of rob-appreciation-thread, ill just sum the whole thing up with my biggest change is going from positive to bitter. thank you, world. i owe you one.

it ends
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 11:22 PM
Just a couple things

There has been so many things to change my life....

I grew up with a dad who was a junkie, my mom was always straight and did EVERYTHING for me and my sister. That right there gave me an out look on drugs.. till this day i've NEVER fucked with anything except alcohol.

I started working full time when i was 16 to help my mom pay bills and i continued to do so until she died... that helped me learn more about resposiblity and handling money.

I had my first child when i was 18.. my life has never been better. My out look on life changed so much.. i was so happy but scared at the same time. I saw all the good things that my baby brought to my life... but at the same time my out look on the human race changed ALOT.

Last year my house burnt down... I've learned that even though you use lose EVERYTHING you own.. at least your still alive.

I think right now in my life im am doing great... i have a job, i have a house to live in, i take good care of my kids, i eat everyday, i take a shower everyday and im sitting in front of a computer. My life could be a hell of alot worse.

There is so many more... but i'm not going to put those things on this message bored.

That is all :)

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 12:03 AM

i am still young and my life hasn't had many big events. i hate how corny and stupid it sounds, but i think going to shows is what has impacted me the most so far.

the people i've met, my travels, so many experiences have come from getting into hardcore/punk. i hate that i am saying it.

serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 06:02 AM

im glad that somebody replied to this

it ends
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 06:40 AM

Oh god - I could go on and on with this thread - my first love has come and gone (together from 21 to 28, I'm now 29 and I'll never quit loving her) - it hasn't even been a year since I told her I just didnt' think that it was going to work. There are times when I think of something from our past and I think that now she's probably with another man, etc. and it puts a certain undescribable feeling in the pit of your gut - much like being sucker punched in the gut by a strong fist. But at the same time, I know that it was best for whatever reason(s). But let me tell ya, it still hurts like hell on Earth. A part of me will probably always hurt for her and miss her presence in my life.

So many other things - I lost a job and started back to college full-time in summer 2002 (that summer session was probably the best time of my life ever and I long so much to relive those days, but I know that you can never go back, and that hurts sometimes extremely bad) - didn't fulfill my college dreams and sometimes I wish that I did.

I got a job last summer in a shithole factory and saved up enough money to open up a screenprinting shop - that's what I have done ever since. The money is good, I can't complain - but it's a lonely job. I work alone and don't get to interact with very many people via my job. And I'm single, so that doesn't help that aspect either.

I'll just say this - the grass always looks greener when staring from the other side. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would own my own business and not have to punch a time card or get bitched at by a boss or deal with the public, etc. I would have felt like I was in a dream. But now that it's a reality, I really wish that I would have finished my college degree and went on with that goal. And maybe someday I will do that and things will work out for me.

One thing I can say at this point in my life (and it doesn't make "hurt" hurt any less) but I can see now that I have created 90% of my own problems in life - something that I couldn't see when I was 25.

Go To Top