Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: 25 most dangerous cities
bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by hollymaconmovies
It comes as no surprise to me that Camden, NJ is number one. It's a scary fucking place. Hartford, CT was a surprise to me when I went there. Two minutes off the exit ramp I thought it was a beautiful city and by the time I hit the Webster Theater I couldn't believe what a hole it was. NYC is exceptionally safe all things considered. I hate to say it, but Giuliani really did wonders for NYC and Bloomberg's not doing a bad job keeping it the way Rudy left it (safety wise). And Springfield, MA? Really? Apparently I haven't seen the worst of it.

Hartford is like night and day... like a third world country. I ran an after school program there... and I brought a kid home one day. The projects he was in were the scariest shit I have ever seen. His mom wrote a note the next day telling me not to do it again because she didn't want to be responsible if anything happened.
hollymaconmovies

Mood: Drops of Jupiter

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bystanderfanzine.com
Quote:
Originally posted by hollymaconmovies
It comes as no surprise to me that Camden, NJ is number one. It's a scary fucking place. Hartford, CT was a surprise to me when I went there. Two minutes off the exit ramp I thought it was a beautiful city and by the time I hit the Webster Theater I couldn't believe what a hole it was. NYC is exceptionally safe all things considered. I hate to say it, but Giuliani really did wonders for NYC and Bloomberg's not doing a bad job keeping it the way Rudy left it (safety wise). And Springfield, MA? Really? Apparently I haven't seen the worst of it.

Hartford is like night and day... like a third world country. I ran an after school program there... and I brought a kid home one day. The projects he was in were the scariest shit I have ever seen. His mom wrote a note the next day telling me not to do it again because she didn't want to be responsible if anything happened.

That was the impression I got...night and day. Off the exit ramp it was pristine. Totally clean, beautiful architecture, what I expected from a city with Mark Twain's home in it. And when I left the Webster, you could hear people screaming, there was a 'vendor' fighting with security and it was truely scary.

Canadian_Hardcore

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
but Michael Moore says that shootings dont happen in Canada.

michael moore was just doing that too make canada look better than america...im in edmonton alberta and wow toronto has worst ghetto than what he showed in the movie...and edmonton is i think one of the highest on crime and only has million and a half people....alot of drive by shootings and asian gangs
Canadian_Hardcore

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 02:08 AM

which is nothing compared to america probably^^^
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-17-2005 at 11:28 PM

Adelaide wins for worst city in Australia. More violent crimes & murders here than anywhere else in Australia and its one of the least populated capital cities haha. I moved to a fucking champ of a city.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top