Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: ? for Thorp (Big Duane or whoever)
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 12:02 PM
? for Thorp (Big Duane or whoever)

Just how different is the final Ramallah album compared to the leaked version? Reason I ask is that 20 is the "sugar plum fairy" thing while on the lyrics you printed, that is before "A Day in the Life" - so I'm just wondering how much is diff. from what the leaked version displays.

Also - when can we send our damned money in to get an advanced copy????? My money is burning a hole in my pocket for this album!!!!!!

I honestly think this leak is going to make this album sell way more than it would have otherwise. I'm pimping it out to ALL that I know that like musically even REMOTELY related to it. I've gotten MANY positive responses and most of those responses have asked me "when does this come out and where can I buy it" - so that's a damn good sign - I really think this album is going to pay off for Thorp and Rob and mates as well. You all deserve it - this is an album that should be and NEEDS to be heard.

Shane
* THORP STAFF *

Mood: Kids Like Us - Outta Control

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 12:58 PM

What you have is something like 20 tracks, samples are incomplete, and it's unmastered so it doesn't sound half as good as the finished product is. The final version has 16 tracks with the small tracks added on to the bigger songs so no track is taken off. Just makes it flow better. The samples are complete on the final product so there are small parts you haven't even heard. And, the final version is mastered and it sounds way better obviously.

We have not even gotten this record made into CD form yet. It only exists in a master copy. We'll have it available to order a couple weeks before the release date.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
no track is taken off.

I have seen the 16 track track list and the lyrics and neither of them include one of the tracks on the "20 track" version floating around....

It starts out with piano, more mellow track than most of the album "Darkness so far away..."

Is this song gonna be on it? Hidden track maybe? or has it been cut? (GOD I hope not, cuz it is a great track)

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:
no track is taken off.

I have seen the 16 track track list and the lyrics and neither of them include one of the tracks on the "20 track" version floating around....

It starts out with piano, more mellow track than most of the album "Darkness so far away..."

Is this song gonna be on it? Hidden track maybe? or has it been cut? (GOD I hope not, cuz it is a great track)
That song is GREAT - sounds like a song from Motley Crue's Generation Swine album - Great great song (bye bye baby - you're only young but you're gonna die - bye bye lady - everything you've ever loved s'a lie) - GREAT song!

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
What you have is something like 20 tracks, samples are incomplete, and it's unmastered so it doesn't sound half as good as the finished product is. The final version has 16 tracks with the small tracks added on to the bigger songs so no track is taken off. Just makes it flow better. The samples are complete on the final product so there are small parts you haven't even heard. And, the final version is mastered and it sounds way better obviously.

We have not even gotten this record made into CD form yet. It only exists in a master copy. We'll have it available to order a couple weeks before the release date.
Thanks for the response bro! Just let me know as soon as I can send the money in and I'll gladly do so! I hope this release makes Thorp as well as Rob some really deserved notariety!

Go To Top